NavyDivision50

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Shadow

2 posters

Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x

Go??

Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Empty Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x

Post by Go?? Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:51 pm

Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_sad Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_sad Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_sad Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_sad Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_sad Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_sad sorry to u all guy that what i do to u all is bad x.x hope u all forgive me x.x and i am so ..... so forgive me x.x Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_sad Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_sad Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_sad Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_sad Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_sad Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_sad Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_sad i hope i can play Final shadow now but .... MSN:danyck96@hotmail Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_sad Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_sad hope u add me as friend Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_sad Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_sad Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_sad Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_sad Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_sad Thx fro all the help u all give me xD Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_biggrin Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_biggrin Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_biggrin but now my life is very ..... BTW mikk or nomi u can kick me from the guild i have quit Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_sad bye bye all
    Admin-Haste
    Admin-Haste
    Admin

Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Empty Re: Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x

Post by Admin-Haste Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:17 pm

lolssss all nd qutting in FS so dont worry Smile
    xXPoWeRXx
    xXPoWeRXx

Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Empty Re: Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x

Post by xXPoWeRXx Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:00 pm

yaya xD
    i miss u deniel Bye Bye all sorry i need to quit x.x Icon_biggrin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:17 am